BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, September 12, 2008

First day at mothers day out

I don't know if some of have heard that we have moved back to Abilene. Mack and I have been talking about him going back to ACU to get another degree for about a year now but have been putting it off. Mack is taking 3 classes this semester in accounting and next year will be in the masters program to get his CPA. We are really excited about this new adventure. Mack is doing really good in his classes so far. I am working two days a week cleaning and we have put Maddy in a mothers day out program twice a week tues./thur. from 9-2. She has really enjoyed going. Maddy helps the teachers and takes a nap and they also learn about Bible stories and have craft time. I have missed her but it also has been good for her to be around other children her age. Maddy is also saying some words like go, no, yes, Mama, Dada. Maddy has such a sweet voice.

1 comments:

Rory and Cindy said...

I'm sooo jealous she is in MDO...I still haven't found a good one here for makayla! Maddy is absolutely beautiful...I can't wait to meet her some day. Did y'all move to FW and then back to Abilene...crazy!