We have to send a special thanks to my Mom and my Step dad for coming over Sunday to help out with the carpet. I was sick with a throat infection and was not feeling well but worked hard anyway. Also for Mack's parents for helping out with keeping Maddy for us during the carpet pull out. We are having a crew of painters to come this week and paint, remove wallpaper, put in new tile, new carpet and also new appliance's. I will send pictures of the house after we move in.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Sunday demo day!!!
Posted by lindy at 6:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Mom told me about your new place. I am so excited for you guys and I can't wait to see it. I will be in Abilene in the middle of March. Look forward to seeing you then. Love you,
Phyllis
love the townhouse... i'm so happy for yall...
Congrats on your new home...can't wait to see the finished product!
How exciting! I can't wait to see the finished product!
Congratulations on your new place!!! Can't wait to see what you've done!!!
Come on... time for updated photos!!!
Post a Comment