This was the first time Maddy has played with play doh. We had lots of fun. I think we played for two hours. I is a very messy craft but I think I handled it good. You know me the neat freak. Wow our little girl is growing up. Madelynn is saying so many words and getting long curly hair. Madelynn is almost 2 1/2 this next month. Where has the time gone. As of 3 weeks ago Maddy has left the crib and into the big girl bed. The day we set it up she loved it. We have two twin beds in her room for now thinking if we have another girl someday they can share a room. We got the beds and bedding from my sister-in-law parents from Houston. What a blessing that was to not have to buy beds or bedding. Thank you to Kim's parent's and for John Mack's brother for bringing them to us. Maddy room is a work in progress. We sill have art to buy and some lamps and so on. I hope you enjoy the pictures.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Play-Doh Time!!!
Posted by lindy at 6:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment