I can't believe I am married to an official Police officer. Everything went well last night. Mack will start work with a PTO officer for 4 weeks starting this Sunday - Wed shift. Mack will be with a different officer for 16 weeks and then let go on his own. I am so proud of Mack for pursuing his dream and I know that he will be proud to serve and protect his community. Thanks to everyone for all your prayers and support during the last 7 months. Here are some pictures of the ceremony last night. I got to pin Macks badge on him and it made me feel so blessed that he is my husband and my best friend.
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Mack's Police Graduation!!!
Posted by lindy at 12:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations Mack!
Lindy - welcome to the "married to a cop" club!
awesome dude! just be one of the god guys, will ya?!?! and don't stop speeding germans in abilene. they don't know any better. it's in their blood! :)
peace,
markus (your cousins hubby)
Post a Comment