A few weeks ago we went to the metro-plex to see family and help celebrate Mack's uncle retirement party. We all had a blast. Maddy had fun staying in the hotel and swimming in the pool. We are also so happy for Mack's oldest brother and his wife Kendra that are having there first baby in August. That means I am going to be a aunt. We are so happy and excited for them. There are also some pictures of the trip that Maddy and I took with my brother Lance to Waco to visit my Grandmother and aunt.We had a blast in Waco also. We went shopping and went over to a friend of my aunts and went swimming and had great food that my aunt fixed. I will also update the blog with swim lessons pictures that Maddy is taking this week and next. Be looking for that.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Family!!!
Posted by lindy at 12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment