Wow where has the time gone August 9th was our 7 year Anniversary. We did not do much this year because Mack and I are taking a much needed vacation in September to Colorado for a week. We have not been on a vacation in 7 years since our honeymoon. We had a nice dinner just the two of us and then shopping and ice cream. It was a fun night. It has been such a blessing to have such a wonderful husband and best friend. Here are a few pictures of Mack and I on our anniversary. Here is also a little video of Maddy that I took one morning when I woke up I had the baby monitor on and this is what she was doing. Standing up clapping and singing bible song's. It was so cute. I hope the video is clear so you can see and hear it. I also took a few pictures of Mack and Maddy in the Police car.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Our Anniversary!!!
Posted by lindy at 7:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment