BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Madelynn's First Hair Cut!!!





Today was the day that I took Maddy for her very first hair cut at the age of 3 1/2 year old. I know it has been way to long but when she was younger she really never had much hair to cut. Just in the past year has it really started getting long and thick. Everybody has told me that when you get there first cut they will lose all the curls. But I think Maddy will still have them. When our family friend was cutting her hair it was staring to dry and was still wavy. In the pictures it looks straight because I wanted to know what it would look like straight so Debra used a flat iron to straighten it. What a big girl Maddy was she did not cry or through a fit. We kept her loaded up with Skittles. I think this was a good experience and we will have to get another one before Pre-school starts in the fall.

0 comments: