BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Madelynn is 4!!!!





Wow! It seemed like yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital. Madelynn has turned into a very loving and sweet 4 year old. We had fun on her birthday this year. We had her birthday party at May farms and it was a hit. They had pony rides and a hay ride. All of the kids were able to feed all the animals and hold some of the smaller one's. We also had cupcakes and opened presents there. Thanks to everyone that was there to share this special day with Maddy. Madelynn will be starting Pre-K this fall and we all really excited about it. It will be 5 day's a week from 9:00 to 3:00. I am excited for her but really sad it the same time. I guess it is all part of growing up. I will be sending another update this week of our family pictures that my good friend Courtney took. Blessings, Lindy

0 comments: