BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mack's new job!!!



Well a lot of you don't know that Mack applied for the Abilene Police Department. About six weeks ago we found out Mack made it into the Academy and we were so happy. I can't believe a am going to be married to a cop. Mack is going to do very well. He started his first day on Tuesday. The Academy will last 6 months and then he will have 3 months of field training with another Police officer and then he will graduate this next spring. We have been asking God to show us were to be and what his plans is for our lives and we believe this is it. I am so happy for Mack and I will be pushing him though all the way and am 100% supportive. I love you Mack. Here are a few pictures of Mack in his Cadet uniform. He looks so handsome.

0 comments: