Well what can I say. Mack's brother John got married to his sweet bride Kim this last weekend. The wedding was very beautiful as well as the bride and groom. Maddy looked very cute at the wedding but did not act so cute. She was everywhere. She did not like to get her picture taken at all. We try ed to take some family pictures and she did not even look at the camera. Well what can I say she is only 2. As far as walking down the aisle as the flower girl she did great. As she was walked down the aisle all she said was daddy, daddy, daddy until the end as she saw him on the stage. When she got to the end of the aisle I was telling her to set with me and she did not want to because she wanted to go on stage with Mack. But I knew she would run all over the place. As she sat down in the middle of the aisle and kicked and screamed I had to pick her up and take her out. Thank goodness my mom was there so I go back to the wedding. Other than Maddy the wedding was great and I am so happy for John and Kim. The Garrett family is now complete other than having more grandchildren.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Wedding pictures!!!
Posted by lindy at 11:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment