BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Maddy playing outback.





Here are just a few pictures of Maddy. Mack's brother John is getting married this Saturday and Maddy is the flower girl and I can't wait to post pictures. I hope she does well and does not freak out with all the people. Here is also some pictures of Mack and I from this last weekend. We took a little trip to Fort Worth and went to a Rangers game and did some shopping and some laying out by the pool. We stayed with Mack's brother and his wife Kendra. We want to say a special thanks to them for letting us stay in there new lovely home. It was fun with out Maddy but we sure did miss her. She stayed with her grandparents. She was so happy to see us when we got back. She just kept saying Daddy, Mommy and giving us hugs for like ten min.

1 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

Lindy,

I just happened onto your blog and wanted to leave you a note. I grew up with Mack. Our families were great friends (really more like extended family). Your family is absolutely precious!!! Do you mind if I add your blog as a link on mine? I'd love to keep up with y'all.

Juli Beth (Bridgwater) Ledbetter